Saturday 31 March 2012

Waiting, waiting, waiting...


My writing has been SO quiet lately and I can't do anything but apologize and say my fingers will be at the keyboard again very soon. I write mainstream romance under a different name and it's bound to happen sometimes, but that side of my writing has gone absolutely crazy which has meant my poor alter ego has been neglected :(

I really hope things will change in the next couple of weeks and I can get really stuck into my work in progress. In the meantime, I am waiting for my second round of edits for novella number three and of course, my favorite part of the entire process, the COVER ART!! I can't wait. I am checking my inbox like a damn fool, lol! I will share as soon as it arrives.

So that's me, that's what's going on.

Hope to have some good news soon, here's the blurb for novella number three, "Zante Heat" - enjoy!

Chef Michelle Hutton flies from the UK to Greece in search of a new beginning. Her first encounter is with a sexy, pro-bono lawyer Sam Clarke.

In need of a job and a future – Sam’s sister has a restaurant in desperate need of a new chef. Michelle soon wonders if Sam is also the key to her future. He seems too good to be true and her trust has been broken over and over. He’s sexy, capable and totally in control. Too damn hard to resist…

Sam Clarke is on a mission to help women in jeopardy. When he meets Michelle with hair like a sheet of gold and eyes bluer than the ocean, the electricity between them is hotter than a live wire. He soon learns she’s more than capable of demanding and getting what she wants. She doesn’t need him; he should walk away…yet time and again he goes back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment