Thursday 11 October 2012

Welcome Secret Cravings author, Kellie Kamryn!




 Hi Kellie! So happy to welcome you back to my blog. Really looking forward to hearing how things are going with you and your writing since we last spoke. Let's get started...

1)  Who is your favourite author and why?

This is like asking me who my favorite child is!!! Oh, I hate leaving anyone out but Eloisa James is always a “go to” author as is Julie James. I adore Jan Romes, Jennifer Labelle, John Sheridan, Daisy Dunn, Cherie Marks, Jennifer Jakes, Diana Duncan and Liz Crowe to name a few!

2)  When did you first consider yourself a writer?

After I self-published a collection of poetry. I wanted to write novels too, so I just did, learning from industry professionals along the way.

3)  Describe your writing space?

An old desk, my PC right across from the room from my kids computer. I have to keep an eye on them ;)
4)  What are you reading now?

I read a few books at a time. I just started Jan Romes’ STAY CLOSE NOVAC, and am reading The SoulMate Experience as inspiration as well as a spiritual text by John Shelby Spong.

5)  How many books have your written?  Which is your favourite?

Again – asking which one is my favorite is like asking me to pick my fave kid! LOL, I currently have 9 books out, both novel and short story length, everything from sweet to HOT & STEAMY!

6)  What comes first, plot or characters?

I always get an “what if?” idea and then characters and plot blossom from there.

7)  Do you ever suffer from writer’s block?

No. If I’m stuck on a scene, I take it as a sign I’m meant to work on something else so that my creativity can be sparked to write in another way.

8)  What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

READ! and spend time with my kiddos!


9)  Tell us about your latest book?

TUMBLING HEARTS is the third in my Love and Balance series.

When his former elite gymnast tumbles after his heart, one man must choose between his sense honor and giving in to desire.

Anna Fortier has had the hots for her gymnastics coach since the first day he walked through the gym doors. Now nineteen years old, her feelings haven’t faded one bit. Soon to attend University in another province, Anna decides to act like the woman she is, and win his heart.

Twenty-four year old Ukrainian ex-Olympic gymnast, Taras Volkov, traveled to Canada to continue his coaching career and further his education to provide for himself and his family back home. A man who values honor, he fights his attraction to his beautiful ex-gymnast. When she declares her feelings for him, he takes a leap of faith in re-defining their relationship.

Life couldn’t be more perfect until a careless winter driver causes an accident that renders Anna blind. Taras vows to take care of her no matter what. But when he discovers his mother has fallen ill back home in the Ukraine, he is torn between his duty to family and his love for Anna. Their hearts may tumble as one, but will it be enough to keep them together?

Timing Is Everything

A few months after her cancer goes into remission, Cassie Marten’s libido awakens with a vengeance. How unfortunate she lusts after the office playboy who also happens to be her project manager at the architecture firm where she is employed.

Travis Roy’s reputation as a ladies man is unjustified, yet he refuses to dispel it. Aware of what it costs him, he has kept his attraction to Cassie hidden until it threatens to consume him. Passion ignites between the two of them, and he worries the truth might not catch up to his lie.

The two lovers convince themselves their relationship is only about casual sex. But when Cassie is forced to reveal her past medical condition, she learns she’s not the only one keeping a secret.

10) What’s next for you?

I just finished writing an erotic romantic suspense and I’m getting it ready for submission!

Buy Link:


Kellie's Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment