Friday 30 November 2012

The Waiting Game...


Good morning, lovely readers!

I have received a few emails asking me for the status on my latest submission and I am sorry to say, I still have no answer for you guys :(

My editor is still considering the full for my next novella (working title is "Teach Me to Ride") but you will be the first to know as soon as I have a 'yay or neigh' - see what I did there? The book has an equestrian theme after all, lol!

In the meantime, here's the blurb:


Local newspaper journalist, Caroline James has ambitions to work in London. She wants to be the best and youngest female investigative journalist the city has ever seen. Caroline has shut down personally and forged her career with savage single-mindedness. The problem is, no London paper will give her a chance without some big credentials to back up her hunger for success. She hasn’t the money to leave her small picturesque hometown of Fayre Mead and move away. She is stuck and her resentment is building.
Horse trainer, Michael Canton has made mistakes of his own. The son of a famous show jumper, Michael’s mother warned him off a career as a show jumper but with passion burning for horses flowing through his veins, he couldn’t stay away. The compromise was training rather than the flashy showmanship, betrayal and infidelity rife in the show jumping world. Now his father wants him to race in the 2016 Olympics…
When he meets Caroline, sparks fly emotionally, ambitiously and sexually. Someone is going to get burned…

Right, it's time I started planning my next novella...trouble is, I have absolutely NO good ideas! Help!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Love
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment